Sun 26th May 2013 08:47:27
GMA2 - Backup Machine
This machine I got from mum's friend Wynne, who I've helped with computer problems for a few years now. She got a brand new computer so had this box spare, and didn't want to see it go to waste, sooooo........
- CPU: Intel Celeron 300A Slot 1, 300MHz (4.5x66)
- Mobo: Intel 440BX Motherboard, 66MHz FSB
- RAM: 160MB SDRAM (PC66, PC100, running at 66MHz)
- GPU: ATi Rage Pro Turbo AGP2X ONBOARD, 4MB RAM
- HDD:13GB Seagate ST313021A EIDE
- Optical: LG Goldstar CRD-8322B 32x CD-ROM
- Sound: Yamaha DS-XG ONBOARD
- Network: Netgear FA310TX 10/100 NIC
- USB: USB 1.1 Standard onboard
- VDU/Keyboard/Mouse: As GMA1 - Shared via KVM Switch. Just hit ScrollLock-ScrollLock-Up and it switches over.